Thursday, April 11, 2013

Strategy/Plan for Research

I chose to conduct a survey for my research method. I am going to give my survey out through Google docs. I chose to use the internet because I am sending to some people who are not in the area, and it is easier to get a response through email then through mail. I am giving my survey out to 20 people- 10 adults and 10 kids/teens. Some of the 10 adults I am going to use are my parents, and aunt and uncle and some family friends. Some of the kids/teens I am going to give my survey to include my younger brothers, my sister and her friend at college, and some of my friends from school. Some of the questions that I will ask in my survey include...
1. Are your parents married or divorce?
2. Do you think your parents being married or divorced played a role in your school performance? Was it negative or positive?
3.  Do you think your parents being married or divorced had an overall effect on your lifestyle? Was it negative or positive?
4. Are most of your friends parents divorced or married?/ Are your friends married or divorce?  
5. Does the media play a roll in divorce? If so how? Does it influence it more positive or negatively? 
I predict that most of the people I survey will have parents that are married. I predict that their parents being together had more of a positive influence on them in school and other activities. I can't wait to give out my survey and see what people's responses are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment